This lovely well-maintained home is just waiting for you. The home is situated in the extremely popular community of Holiday City. The home features two bedrooms and two baths with vaulted ceilings in the living room. The eat-in-kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and joins a large family room. Step down into a screened-in patio where you can sit and relax on a warm summer day. Come join the fun with all the activities that this great community offers. Holiday City is close to major shopping and highways.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,464 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Monroe Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price